Slab Leaks in Ossining, New York
Do you suspect (or know) that you have a leak in your concrete slab or foundation? Need to find a trustworthy plumber who can fix slab leaks in Ossining, New York? Slab leaks occur when an underground beneath your concrete slab, or foundation, breaks or leaks. These leaks can occur in both water lines and sewer lines. First Response Restoration & Plumbing's plumbing professionals are skilled with diagnosis, detection and remediation of slab leaks. If you suspect, or have been informed that you have a slab leak on your Ossining property, call (914) 292-4972 for quick, cost-effective service.
Signs of A Slab Leak in Ossining
It isn't always easy differentiate a concrete slab leak from a few other plumbing problems that can occur, making diagnosis tricky at times. However, there are symptoms that the crew at First Response Restoration & Plumbing looks for to determine the nature of your Ossining foundational leak.
- Hearing running water sounds - Water silently travels through underground pipes. If you hear the sound of running water and don't have a faucet running, this is a sign of a leak.
- Dampness or wet spots on your floor - You may see slightly darker spots, or even small puddles depending on the size and type of leak
- Spike in your water bill - Higher bills commonly indicate a leak somewhere in the home, but do not determine the source
- Presence of Mold or mildew - When the foundation is moist for more than a few days, it creates a ripe breeding ground for microbes
- Cracks in the foundation - Buckling and/or cracks appearing outside on your home's foundation or on interior floors indicates a leak
First Response Restoration & Plumbing's Process for Slab Leak Repair in Ossining
Depending on the extent of the leak, a more elaborate and invasive solution may be necessary to fix your slab leak. Your Ossining plumbing technician from First Response Restoration & Plumbing will discuss the issue and possible solutions and will execute a plan of attack that will solve the issue in the least invasive and most cost effective manner.
- First, your First Response Restoration & Plumbing team will identify the source of the leak
- Next, we'll cut into the foundation and fix the leaking pipe
- If the pipe shows signs of corrosion or extensive wear, repiping may become necessary
- Pipe coating may be used for pipes that can not be easily repaired or replaced. This method uses an epoxy coating on the inside of the pipe
Why Choose First Response Restoration & Plumbing for Ossining Slap Leak Repairs?
At the fist signs of a foundational pipe leak in an Ossining home, it is important to contact a professional plumber ASAP. Waiting will result in more water leaking, more extensive damage to your foundation and better chances that mold will grow. First Response Restoration & Plumbing has served in the plumbing industry for more than 28 years. During that time, we have become established as leaders in the industry, and have repaired countless concrete slab leaks in Ossining, while building a base of satisfied customers. We're happy to supply you with a list of references.
Call for FREE Slab Leaks Quote
Dial Area Code first please.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Our water heater sprang a leak early this morning and was replaced during the day but our finished basement was destroyed due to all of the water. First Response came out that afternoon to do an assessment along with a crew to start the cleanup! The crew was very courteous and professional. They worked diligently and did exactly what they promised.
It was a pleasure to have them In our home and we were confident in their work."
Fran P., Water Damage Restoration in Mount Kisco, NY2019-01-07